Friday 1 June 2012

So what did I do today?
Where to start.......I finally got around to creating a blog with a little help from my friend Deb of Tin Chapel Textiles - she is one in a million!
After consuming Earl Grey and shortbread we hopped in my little car and hit Belper! We went in every charity shop we could find and bought some pretty skirts and some 1952 Coronation china (come on why not?) then we hit Derwentside Antiques where I bought some fabulous 1950's Print blocks that I am dying to play with, a baby blue and gold teapot, some antique bottles and an old broomstick!
We had a lovely lunch and a glass of vino at the George Hotel (beautiful food I recomend the Mullet) and then Deb literally was like a kid in a sweet shop when we went into "I Should Cocoa" What a place! We had chocolate Tapas and a Chilli Hot Chocolate YUM and then spent a good hour deliberating over which pieces of exquisite jewellery to buy....that was before we even got to the chocolates!
Last but not least we borrowed a lovely little piece of land in Little Eaton to photograph my newest creations - I hope you like looking at them. 
All in all a fabulous day - the sort of day us girls should treat ourselves to as often as possible xx

No comments:

Post a Comment